新英語900句視頻版 第10課:山本先生的果菜商店 聽力文本如下:
JIM: Grandfather, don't lift that. Let me help you.
爺爺, 別提那個, 讓我?guī)湍忝?
MR. YAMAMOT: Thank you, but...
謝謝, 但...
JIM: You have a bad back.
你的背脊骨不好.
MR. YAMAMOT: I am old, but I'm not helpless.
我年紀大了, 可是還挺得住.
JIM: OK, Grandfather. Can I help you?
好吧, 爺爺. 能為您效勞嗎?
CUSTOMER 1: Do you have any lettuce?
有沒有萵苣?
JIM: Yes, sir. Over there, in the second case.
有的, 先生, 在那邊, 第二個框.
CUSTOMER 1: How much is it?
怎么賣?
JIM: Seventy-nine cents a head.
一棵七毛九.
CUSTOMER 2: Excuse me. How much are the grapes?
請問葡萄怎么賣?
JIM: Ninety-nine cents a pound.
一磅九毛九.
CUSTOMER 2: And the oranges?
橙子呢?
JIM: They're five for a dollar.
一塊錢五個.
JIM: Can I help you?
買什么?
CUSTOMER 1: Please. I can't find the lettuce.
麻煩你一下, 我找不到萵苣.
JIM: Isn't there any in the second case?
第二個箱子里沒有嗎?
CUSTOMER 1: I don't think so.
好像沒有.
JIM: We don't have a lot of lettuce today. How much do you need?
我們今天沒有很多萵苣, 您需要多少?
CUSTOMER 1: Not much. Only one head. Oh, and a few limes.
不多, 一棵就夠了. 對了, 還要幾個酸橙.
JIM: The limes are over there.
酸橙在那邊.
CUSTOMERR 1: There aren't many there.
那邊沒有幾個.
JIM: Oh? How many do you need?
哦? 您要幾個?
CUSTOMER 1: Oh, four or five.
大概四五個.
MR. YAMAMOT: Is anything wrong?
有什么問題嗎?
CUSTOMER 1: Oh, hello, MR. YAMAMOT:o.
噢, 山本先生, 您好.
MR. YAMAMOT: You know my name?
你知道我的名字啊?
CUSTOMER 1: Of course. Your market is famous.
當然, 您的店很有名.
MR. YAMAMOT: Is it?
是嗎?
CUSTOMER 1: There's an article about it in the paper. Here, look. "GOING TO THE FAIR? FIRST STOP: YAMAMOTO'S FRUIT AND VEGETABLE MARKET."
報紙上有一篇文章講它. 來, 你看: "打算到博覽會去嗎? 第一站: 山本果菜店."
JIM: May I buy the newspaper from you?
我能向你買這份報紙嗎?
CUSTOMER 1: No, take it, please. Here.
不用, 你拿去好了, 不要客氣. 來.
JIM: Thank you. Now the lettuce. Here. There was a head in the case with the cabbage.
謝謝. 現(xiàn)在找找萵苣看, 有了, 箱子里有一棵和洋白菜放在一起.
CUSTOMER 1: How much is it?
多少錢一棵?
JIM: Seventy-nine cents.
七毛九分.
MR. YAMAMOT: No. Give it to him for forty cents. It's the last head.
不必那么多, 算它四毛好了, 那是最後一棵.
CUSTOMER 1: Thank you, MR. YAMAMOT:o. Good-bye.
謝謝您, 山本先生, 再見.
MR. YAMAMOT: Good-bye.
再見.
JIM: OK. Who's next? Whose oranges are these?
好的, 下一位是誰? 這些是誰要的橙子?
CUSTOMER 2: They're mine.
是我要的.
JIM: And the potatoes?
馬鈴薯呢?
CUSTOMER 2: Hers.
是她的.
$1.99, please.
一共是一元九毛九分.
ALI: Hello, ice cream man.
您好, 賣冰淇淋的.
BILL: Hello, Ali. Are you alone?
阿里,你好, 你一個人啊?
ALI: Yes.
是的.
BILL: Where are your parents?
你父母在哪里?
ALI: I don't know.
我不知道.
BILL: Really? Uh... Ali...
真的? 阿里, 這個...
ALI: May I have an ice cream sandwich, please?
我可不可以吃一個冰淇淋三明治? 可不可以?
BILL: Sure, Ali. Why don't you sit down and talk to me? 當
然可以. 你為什么不坐下來跟我聊聊天?
ALI: OK. Here's thirty-five cents.
好. 給您三毛五分錢.
BILL: Whose money is that?
那是誰的錢?
ALI: It's mine.
是我的.
BILL: It's yours? You're a rich young man!
是你的? 你這個年輕人很有錢.
ALI: Yes.
對啊!
BILL: I like your jacket, Ali.
阿里, 我很喜歡你的外套.
ALI: I don't. It's my brother's.
我不喜歡, 是我哥哥的.
BILL: Don't you like your brother?
你不喜歡你哥哥嗎?
ALI: No. My father and mother like my brother. He's always good. I don't like him.
嗯, 我爸爸媽媽都喜歡哥哥. 他總是很乖, 我不喜歡他.
BILL: I like you, Ali.
阿里,我喜歡你.
ALI: May I come home with you?
我可不可以和您回家?
BILL: Look! Isn't that your mother? She's crying, Ali.
看! 那不是你的媽媽嗎? 阿里, 她正在喊你.
ALI: Mommy! Mommy! Here I am!