發(fā)布時間: 2016年04月11日
Lesson 54 (11-4) How sweet of you
情景對話:
Hello, they’re beautiful! 嗨,真美!
For me? 給我的嗎?
For you! 給你的.
Why? How sweet of you!… 為什么? 你說話真甜!….
Thank you! 謝謝
It’s noting at all . 這沒什么.
Just a little token of my admiration. 我只不過表示我的欽佩.
What’s the occasion? 為什么?
Nothing special. 沒什么特別的.
I just saw those flowers and they reminded me of you. 我只是看見那些花,它們讓我想到你.
You know, I think you’re the prettiest thing in these fields.你知道嗎, 我想你是這個曠野上最漂亮的!
Oh, you flatter me! 哦,你太過獎了!
Say, I was wondering. 我在想.
If you’re free tonight, 如果你今晚有空,
How about having dinner together? 一起吃晚飯怎么樣?
No thanks, I’m not hungry. 不謝謝,我不餓.
I just ate. 我剛吃過.
單詞:
Beautiful 美麗的,漂亮的/ sweet 甜美的/ pretty 漂亮的/ flower 花朵/ free 空閑的/
要點:
Hello, they’re beautiful! 嗨,真美!
How …of you. 你真….
How sweet of you! 你說話真甜!
How thoughtful of you. 你想的真周到.
What’s the occasion? 為什么?
Nothing special. 沒什么特別的.
Noting special, I just saw those flowers and they reminded me of you. 沒什么特別的,我只是看見那些花,它們讓我想到你.
How was your day? 你今天過得怎么樣? Nothing special. 沒什么特別的.
How was the film? 那部電影怎么樣? Nothing special. 沒什么特別的.
If you’re free, how about… 如果你有空,….如何?
If you’re free tonight, how about having dinner together? 如果你今晚有空,一起吃晚飯來張口怎么樣?
If you’re free, how about going to the park? 如果你有空,去公園玩玩如何?
If you’re free, how about watching a movie? 如果你有空,去看場電影如何?
It’s nothing at all, just a little token of my admiration. 這沒什么, 我只不過表示我的欽佩.
You flatter me. 你太過獎了.
Remind …of … 讓…想到….
Those building along the Bund remind me of those in Europe. 外灘的建筑讓我想到了歐洲的建筑物.
Beautiful 美麗的, 漂亮的/ sweet 甜美的/ pretty 漂亮的/ you flatter me. 你太過獎了./ remind ..of … 讓… 想到…/